Offering Free lower rank coaching sessions!

Konamii

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My name's Konamii, and I'm doing free coaching sessions for Bronze, Silver & Gold players, looking to improve their skill and rank. I give a basic 1-2 hours coaching session with a 1 week protocol afterwards. 3 hours or more of coaching (Protocol not included) are paid services. If you want to contact me, my discord is Reaper. Konamii#3818. Feedback and Donation are always welcome and appreciated! <3

kybo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My name's Konamii, and I'm doing free coaching sessions for Bronze, Silver & Gold players, looking to improve their skill and rank. I give a basic 1-2 hours coaching session with a 1 week protocol afterwards. 3 hours or more of coaching (Protocol not included) are paid services. If you want to contact me, my discord is Reaper. Konamii#3818. Feedback and Donation are always welcome and appreciated! <3
hi im interested in the basic coaching session im a gold kybo#2832 is my discord but i have a question left wdym w a 1 week protocol afterwards?

prompetiss

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm a G3 and looking to get coached so I can finally move up to Platinum 1! I've been in gold for a few months now and I cant seem to get any better. Coaching would be really nice and I think it would improve my playing by a ton and make me finally get that Platinum 1!