Offering Looking for work as a Full Stack developer.

Miroww328

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! 🌟

I'm a Full Stack Developer with a burning passion for software development! 💻 I've navigated the tech world as a senior/team lead in an international company, collaborating with brilliant minds across the globe on thrilling projects for multinational clients. 🌍

My expertise? Web development is my playground! From PHP (Laravel, CodeIgniter) to WordPress, CakePHP, and even Python & Django & Vue.js, I've crafted wonders like B2B2C E-commerce platforms and Fintech solutions. 🚀

Let's talk CMS/E-commerce! 💼 I'm the master of Laravel Voyager, Nova, and WordPress/WooCommerce, whipping up custom themes and plugins like a pro. Payments, memberships, advanced forms—I've got it covered! 🛒💳

And don't even get me started on frontend magic! 🎨 With my Tailwind CSS wizardry, I ensure pixel-perfect designs that dazzle on every device. React, Angular, Vue.js—you name it, I've aced it! 💥

When it comes to backend sorcery, I'm your go-to guru! 💫 PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter), Python (Django), JavaScript (Node.js, Next.js)—I wield them all with finesse. Plus, I'm a database whisperer, with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, and Sqlite at my command! 🔮

Thanks for checking out my profile! Let's create something amazing together! 🚀🔥