Offering ⭐ Dan's MM Service | Starting Out | Awaiting For Your Custom! ⭐

minecraftdan1234

VIP
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan's, Middleman Service

I always believe it is safer to pay a little more for your services, than to risk the whole lot and everything you own.

Introduction:
I am looking to help the community on GameAgora by creating the first Middleman thread on here, and I want to earn some reputation so I can grow further!
Through my middleman service, I want to ensure you receive the best customer service possible, so I am here to help!

Hopefully with you using my service, I can update this thread so that people can use my services safely and understand this is a legitimate business.

I have done a few deals before regarding Middlemaning but I won't include here, so I have some experience on how to middleman quickly and securely.

Fees:
Under $100 = $5
Over $100 = 5%

Payment Methods:
PayPal

To request for me to middleman your deal, join my discord server here: https://discord.gg/gEvvMAK
I can also middleman on site, but it will be slower and less responsive.

minecraftdan1234

VIP
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some FAQ's I thought of which might help everyone out :)

FAQ's
Dealing with other members can be very risky, as there's always a chance that they might scam you.

It can also be highly confusing if you're not familiar with the process of securing your deals properly and safely.

By paying me a small fee, you can get rid of that risk and confusion, then you can be rest assured knowing that your deal will go smoothly.
I have the owner role on my Services HQ discord, my name is minecraftdan1234#1234 and my developer ID is 200677238960553984. Watch out for impersonators!