Offering Professional level Coaching!

aryanbajaj1306

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I am Aryan, a Rocket League Grand champ 2 player with over +1500 hours in-game. My goal? To give back to the community and help other players achieve their goals, whether big or small!

In our session(s), we will go over various points to ensure positive progress.
  1. First and foremost, the basics, no matter what your current rank is, there is always room for improvement. I will test your skills and knowledge about the game overall with various drills and exercises.
  2. We will then analyze a few replays, where I will be pointing out critical errors and what you could improve on.
  3. We will do a couple of 1v1's to see where you are going wrong, and I will recommend some training packs and drills you could work on.
  4. Finally, we will play some 2v2 ranked/casual. Here I will mainly focus on your game sense, such as rotations, and I will be helping you implement any ideas that we have previously mentioned.

I hope you learn a lot of new things, and most importantly, I hope you enjoy any sessions with me; as much as the game is about getting better, it is also a lot about having fun! Please do not hesitate to ask questions! My fiverr username is: aryanbajaj1306. For any further questions, comment below or dm me on discord; aryanbajaj1306#6461. I look forward to working with you soon!

Last edited:

Delta_Markoronie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a Silver 2 in ranked doubles. I started playing around 2 months ago, but I still play very badly. I am decent at shooting, but horrible at defending and controlling while in the air, so that affects my aerial shots. I would appreciate any help that I can get. My discord is TheBoiIsBack#0115. What is your price?

aryanbajaj1306

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a Silver 2 in ranked doubles. I started playing around 2 months ago, but I still play very badly. I am decent at shooting, but horrible at defending and controlling while in the air, so that affects my aerial shots. I would appreciate any help that I can get. My discord is TheBoiIsBack#0115. What is your price?
Hi, so all the information is on my fiverr page, the username is above! Lmk if you have any more questions!

Shady123

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, appreciate you giving back to the community! Im a plat2 in 1s and need some coaching from a good player! My discord is Shady#0832 , Thank you for reading( i have been playing since just after crates where removed in 2019/early 2020 and was playing k and m taking breaks alot, i came back to the game a little over 2 months ago and climbing the ranks as i was new to controller)

Deamanx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i would like some coaching. Im trying to reach for diamond in 1s but i still have a long way to go. I think u can help me.
Im gold 2 in 1s and silver 3 in 2s . My discord is NaRuTo_UzAmAkI#9179 and my epic is DaemanX. But i dont have any money so im sorry if your coaching is not free.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im plat 3 and was d1 was my rank dropped down and was wondering why so if i could get some help that would be awesome, Thank you for the opportunity