{Champ1} Rocket League Twitch Streamer with RL Discord Community! :)

CarsonP_01

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome everyone!
Thank you for viewing my thread, I am a small Twitch streamer and I play Rocket League mainly. In just 1 month I've experienced a lot of growth and I've become a Twitch affiliate and managed to gather 200+ followers on
My Twitch Channel! I stream every evening around 7-11pm CST, but the time fluctuates based on my schedule. I also run a Rocket League community promoting positivity for my viewers. People have joined who rank anywhere from Bronze 1 to Super Sonic Legend and together we are all trying to improve our teamwork and skills. In just 1 month of streaming I've improved from Diamond 1 to Champ 1. So if you're stuck in a certain rank, maybe this community can give you that extra push! There are still 50 slots left in the server to obtain the OG tag. This tag lets you cut in lines on days which I am playing with viewers. It's a very active community and we will be starting custom tournaments in April. For now there will be item rewards, but in the future, we aim to give credits to tournament winners! Please check out my twitch and discord, we have so much fun together and the more the merrier! šŸ˜€ I am very new to streaming so any support, help, or suggestions are greatly appreciated! I hope to see some new faces on my next stream!