Offering Sk managment Cheep and good

Sale Korman

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Over the past 3 years, I have been worked under cover, and never really made a name for myself. The reason for this being that I wanted to build up experience, and gain a lot of knowledge in terms of management before becoming public about my management. I have worked in fields of Advertising, Staff Management, Community Management, and have experience with a lot of management related stuff. I have worked on range of servers, starting from a large server to a medium grown server to a startup server, and my management has always been appreciated.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Now, why would you choose me?
I have been working for free for over the past 3 years for the most of the part, and I am willing to work for free in order to further expand my portfolio, while giving you're server top tier management. I have worked with some of the best Managers out there, thus helping me further develop an understanding of what management truly is. I am willing to work for free, however, if I find that a lot of work needs to be done, I might take a little price.
Although I may not have a fancy thread, I believe that even without a thread design, I can provide high quality management.
Please note that only some of my experiences are mentioned in the resume, please contact me for more.
Discord: SK#0605

Cammy

Manager
Manager
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Over the past 3 years, I have been worked under cover, and never really made a name for myself. The reason for this being that I wanted to build up experience, and gain a lot of knowledge in terms of management before becoming public about my management. I have worked in fields of Advertising, Staff Management, Community Management, and have experience with a lot of management related stuff. I have worked on range of servers, starting from a large server to a medium grown server to a startup server, and my management has always been appreciated.
Now, why would you choose me?
I have been working for free for over the past 3 years for the most of the part, and I am willing to work for free in order to further expand my portfolio, while giving you're server top tier management. I have worked with some of the best Managers out there, thus helping me further develop an understanding of what management truly is. I am willing to work for free, however, if I find that a lot of work needs to be done, I might take a little price.
Although I may not have a fancy thread, I believe that even without a thread design, I can provide high quality management.
Please note that only some of my experiences are mentioned in the resume, please contact me for more.
Discord: SK#0605

Thread designs are a lot more presentable and readable for other users. Good luck with your services!