Sell Server optimizing │ Your server on drugs │ 5$

AndyMated

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there fella looking trough this forum, I hear you're looking to optimize your server? Well you've come to the right place mate, I'll make your server run like a champ. I will tune it to your specific use case, that way you will never run into problems.

How can we procced you may ask?
You can contact me on Discord mate, AndyMated#0205.

You PayPal me five bucks, it's always safe to do it with PayPal and you can chargeback if the service wasn't delivered or you werent happy with what you got.

Then you can give me subuser access to your server or send me your server files.

That's that, your server should be lagless and run smoothly 24/7 as long as you've picked the right host.

I'll give you some great tips on how to improve your server, and which host to use.

See you later, and hope to seee you on Discord.

🔫 🔫 🔫

zyroh

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there fella looking trough this forum, I hear you're looking to optimize your server? Well you've come to the right place mate, I'll make your server run like a champ. I will tune it to your specific use case, that way you will never run into problems.

How can we procced you may ask?
You can contact me on Discord mate, AndyMated#0205.

You PayPal me five bucks, it's always safe to do it with PayPal and you can chargeback if the service wasn't delivered or you werent happy with what you got.

Then you can give me subuser access to your server or send me your server files.

That's that, your server should be lagless and run smoothly 24/7 as long as you've picked the right host.

I'll give you some great tips on how to improve your server, and which host to use.

See you later, and hope to seee you on Discord.

🔫 🔫 🔫
Do you offer vcs?