Offering Free Coaching from SSL - GC Coaches

NeoQuan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in a Discord server that offers FREE coaching from a team of SSL's and GC's. We will give you tips and pointers on what you should do next to reach your dream rank, ranging from playstyle tips to training packs and free play advice that'll help increase your rank. We have helped hundreds and are active to answer questions.

~We also host frequent item giveaways of up to 6000 credits .

~We are also currently looking for staff and will be creating team rosters at various rank levels to compete in weekly tournaments and scrims and get coached by our High SSL members.

~We offer trading advice and price checking from trusted traders, and you can find good deals in our server. Free Movie nights every weekend! We would love to have you in the server <3

The invite link --> https://discord.gg/423PevkM8K

bennr yt

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm plat 1 and need help getting higher ranked I'm a decent player but need Coaching badly discord is
bennr#7616

milanvhd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi me and my friend are D3 and trying to get c1 in 2's we need a coach to see what we are doing wrong so we can improve for that and get better my disc is milan_vhd#6969

AsianCat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I would like to get coached it's hard for me to get out of platinum 3.
I want to get better then I am my discord is Asian Cat#9048

PapaNixon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped playing rocket league for a bit cause I had no time I also play console now but I know go things cause that was my peak on pc gc2 and I would just like to be able play without getting destroyed