Offering Making your ideas come to life! VFX, Photo and Video Editing, 3D Modelling, Design

• Thread starter Deleted member 1134
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1134

Hello World! This is jurapura13. Quite a few years ago I went down the 3D art rabbit hole and I never looked back. The ability to sculpt whatever my imagination could come up with was astonishing. Now I want to share my passion with the world.

I offer professional services with guaranteed satisfaction. I am good at pretty much anything from 3D modeling or 2D design, including making game ready models, retopologizing your meshes, making visualisations of your product, texturing your models, designing various logos, professional editing of your photos, or vectorization of images, and many other things. If you have an idea, chances are I can make it come to life, so don't hesitate to contact me. All my work is done at industry standards. I am very flexible, work efficiently, pay great attention to detail, I'm open minded and ready to satisfy your needs. Work is done with customers across the globe and the final product is delivered by email.

Check out my website for testimonials, my portfolio, and contact information. Looking forwards to working with you!