Offering Discord bots

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

If I was going to buy your service I would love to hear what you offer, features, commands, economy, go into detail on what you are offering to me and others. Going into detail on what you offer gives us, the buyers an idea of what we are paying for. Not knowing what we are purchasing could somehow decrease purchases rates. People would love to know what you are offering, I sure would want to know. I thought I'd bring it up and give you an idea.

Good luck,

~Lawd

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see, but explaining a bit more here would be more beneficial on your behalf, just a brief description of what you are actually offering. It's not that appetizing to the eye not knowing what you're considering to purchase. Not really asking for that much, just a little bit of information.

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I am trying to say is explain in more detail what you are offering, what bots, features, moderation, economy, things like that. Knowing more detail helps others to gather information on what they may be considering purchasing. Just a simple pointer in my view/opinion, you do you. It saves more time for the person to add you then messaging you when all could be said/seen here.

lilluie

VIP
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I am trying to say is explain in more detail what you are offering, what bots, features, moderation, economy, things like that. Knowing more detail helps others to gather information on what they may be considering purchasing. Just a simple pointer in my view/opinion, you do you. It saves more time for the person to add you then messaging you when all could be said/seen here.
Ide still like to talk to my clients via discord either way

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I don't see a problem. All I am trying to say is to just explain something more here just what you are actually offering, if you want it on discord you do it your way, I was just giving you a better idea to draw in potential buyers. You do you, I've said my idea and what I think. Have a good day.

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem.