Service Create And Develop your minecraft server for 1 month | Helped servers earn over £11,500+ | Aya#2222

Aya2222

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I am Aya! I create professional minecraft servers for those who are just starting out and allow them to achieve the success they desire. I’m an expert in my field but I wouldn’t be where I am without having past experiences. My projects are more than just a piece of work. Each time I take on a new project, I make sure it aligns with my core set of values so I know I can deliver great results! If you are looking to create a Bungeecord Network Server and don't have any knowledge of what to do, how to do it just contact me
:D
!
  • Any Gamemode | I can create upto 6-8 servers of your choice, different gamemodes and connect them to your bungeecord network.
  • I also configure, in game ranks + donator ranks and all the plugins / features which you would like.
  • I also create minecraft server donation stores so you can earn donations
    :)
    !
More information...
The Servers I Create Are All, EULA COMPLIANT Minecraft Servers. I Create Them According To Your Liking And Then Professionally Maintain It For 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 1 Week.;

• BUNGEECORD NETWORK,
  • FACTIONS| OP-Factions | Hardcore-Factions
  • SKYBLOCK | OP-Skyblock
  • PRISON | OP-Prison
  • CREATIVE | Unlimited World Edit, Plotsquared v5
  • MINI-GAMES | HungerGames, BedWars, SkyWars, Spleef
  • KITPVP
  • MMORPG | Mmocore, MmoItems, MythicMobs, Quests
  • TOWNY
  • MODDED SERVERS
  • PIXELMON
  • GTA
  • CITY, ROLEPLAY

I have a huge experience in developing minecraft servers and I used to own a server in 2012-2017 which had over 250+ players. With my experiences I have helped many servers earn over $2,500+ in revenue in just 1 month. I will work efficiently and professionally.
This package includes;
Custom builds, all plugin configuration, store setup, linking domain to your ip,
setting up votifier. All you have to provide me is servers
:D
and you leave the rest work to me.
I will also manually set up the following plugins;
* LuckPerms, Permissionsex, GroupManager
* Essentials X + Essentials Chat
* Shopguiplus, Deluxemenus, Deluxetags
* Bentobox, Askyblock
* WorldEdit + WorldGuard
* CMI
* MMOCORE, MMOITEMS, MYTHIC MOBS
* MYTHIC DROPS, BOSSES
* Skillspro
* Modded Server Plugins
* Any Plugin You Want...
Discord: Aya#2222
My Portfolio: https://ayataligillani.jimdosite.com/
Please contact me if you are interested
:)
, I will charge a fixed price for the period of time which you use.
I have the right to deny working with you.