Requesting Minecraft Server/Community Manager

DickRichard

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a server manager. The server has been 99% developed. Its a bit of a custom factions server but I do not have the time to manage it or continue developing it. On top of that, my dedicated desktop has met its end and I just haven't gotten around to repairing it, the saddest part is the 3070 that died with it.

Anyway, back on topic, we have a relatively functioning staff team, and its remaining small due to my inability to run it actively.

My Discord name DickRichard#1992 if you are interested contact me.

Heres what will happen.

You will be more of a Community manager than the server manager. You will have full access to the server in order to rebuild it to how you want it, make it towny, survival, creative, parkour, OPfactions, whatever you want.

Rules and stipulations that apply:
1. Payment will be in the form of donations, all donations received will go first, to the server, what is left will be split up as commission for both you, the original developer who i promised will receive chunks of the donations, and myself.
2.As stated, you will have full access to do with it what you want.
3. I will continue funding the server in full, you will not have to worry about paying for the server hosting.
4. If you need a developer, funding may have to come out of your own pocket, unless you speak to me, i may approve the funding out of my own pocket. Pricing will have to be negotiated with me first.
5. You will have to provide me with your full legal name, along with your address, so if any attempts are made to "steal" the community, or pocket the money yourself, it will be followed up with legal action.
6. You must be 18 or older, but any friends or staff you wish to bring into this with you will be your choice.
7. I dedicate a certain amount of money each month to the server, so if you want to say, have a 2nd or 3rd server for the hub, pricing will have to be laid out.
8. Should you want to pay a developer, i will provide a set amount of money that you will have to work with.
9. If at any time i feel you do not fit the role, i reserve the right to remove you from the team.

Any further questions, you can contact me with my discord at DickRichard#1992

These rules/regulations/stipulations are subject to change at any point.

Jaaaaack

Server Management
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vouch!

Richard is a hard working man and gets stuff done, I've worked with him for nearly 2 years and never had an issue. For someone who's got a lot going on he makes sure he gives the best possible service/experience to his peers. It's sad to see him take a step back from Minecraft.

Respect <3