Offering Experienced Video Editor

ZombieGeneral

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, are you looking for a video editor that has cheap prices? Well I am the editor for you then. I usually do my work on Fridays and the weekend but if you are willing to pay a little extra I can consider doing it asap. Usually once I start working on the video I can finish it in a minimum of a few hours to a maximum of 2-3 days, while I can edit videos well enough without proper communication, I would like you to tell me a rough idea of how you want your video to look. Prices range as follows:

Basic Package: 10-15$ - A video requiring minimal work ( 1 hour raw footage, 20 minute end result and like only changing audio, adding music, some effects )

Bronze Package: 15-20$ - A video requiring minimal to moderate work ( 2 hour raw footage, 20 - 30 minute end result, Basic Package + moderate amount of effects, putting the video to the beat of the music so that it transitions when the beat changes, etc. )

Gold Package: 20-30$ - A video requiring moderate to high work ( 3 hour raw footage, 30-40 minute end result, Bronze Package + color-grading, motion-tracking and such, etc.)

Diamond Package: 30-50$ ( 6 hour raw footage, 1 hour end result, high amount of effects + Gold Package )

Platinum Package: 50$+ ( 6h+ raw footage, 1h+ end result + Diamond Package )

Custom Package: ( Your choice of Package + extra hrs of footage and result. Prices go like this: 3$ per extra hour, 5$ per extra 10 minutes of work )

As mentioned above, I can do my work in a timely manner on Fridays and the weekend, but if you are willing to pay extra I can probably do it ASAP. And one extra thing is that I usually send a 144-360p version of the video so you can see if it's good and then after you pay me I send the high quality version. I feel like this is the best way to prevent scamming since you see what you get in the high quality version and I also am assured that I got paid before I send.

Thank you for your time, if you want to contact me just PM me and we can talk