[NEW] [NEW YEAR SALE] ✨ PAINTBALL SETUP ✨ ➔ ONLY 3.15$ v11

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreenArrow99 submitted a new resource:

[NEW] [EPIC SALE] ✨ PAINTBALL SETUP ✨ ➔ ONLY 3.15$ - Fully configurable Paintbal with +8 Arenas , highly addicting gamemodes & Parkour addedwwwwwwww

Note: 10% OFF till 10 purchases

Hello, are you a fan of Paintball and are searching to play Paintball in Minecraft? Then this Premade server might interest you!
below I'll be showing you everything about the setup and about future updates and etc.

Interested in purchasing the resource but are having trouble with paypal? PM me to get another payment gateway...
Read more about this resource...

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreenArrow99 updated [NEW] [EPIC SALE] ✨ PAINTBALL SETUP ✨ ➔ ONLY 3.15$ with a new update entry:

Updated scoreboard & cosmetics plugin

Hey there! I've updated all the plugins which had newer versions waiting, plus I've changed both scoreboard plugin and cosmetics plugin due to some bugs un fixable bugs!

For V4 Users:
If you're using V4 I'd recommend not updating to V5 as we've had certain changes which can be broken on direct updates.

But if you still want to use V5 then I'd recommend freshly uploading it to your server and running it
Read the rest of this update entry...

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GreenArrow99 updated [NEW] [NEW YEAR SALE] ✨ PAINTBALL SETUP ✨ ➔ ONLY 2.80$ with a new update entry:

Updated a few outdated plugins (v9)

Staying updated to plugin updates is really good as there might be a version where you cannot directly jump into.

Note: If you're trying to update from a previous version, do it by yourself by searching the plugins online.
Updated the following:
UltimateAutoRestart
BanManager
TAB
Staff+
RealScoreboard
LuckPerms
Holographic Display
PlaceholderApi
GadgetsMenu and more!
Read the rest of this update entry...