Seizon Networks - Survival Server | Custom Enchants | Custom Mobs Drops | and much more!

Alphine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
512x512.png

Lore:
Are you tired of a boring survival experience? Well at Seizon Networks we aim to remove the boring and add the exciting! With amazing new features and many things to explore, we bring you a custom survival server that we hope you'd call your home server. So, what are you waiting for? Come join us today!

The server was released a few days ago and the server is playable. Most of the features are displayed here, however if you want you to try out the server for yourself then come join us by using the ip `play.seizon.net`.

About Seizon:
The server was founded and develop by one person, Alphine. The server was meant to be a survival server that many players could call their home server and come back. Seizon is not meant to be easy, and it's meant to be hard from the start since its name literally means survival. Will past servers that I've created have been built then rebuilt over and over again. It was time that I settled down with a simple gamemode that most users like and love to play. There are people who say, "Play the server if you want a laid back and fun environment." or "The server is very unique and quite calming."

If you want to know how to connect here is the information you'll need.
Type: JAVA
Version: 1.17.1
Ip Address: play.seizon.net
Gamemode: Custom Survival

NOTES
: Please keep in mind once you join the server, you'll need to have server resource packs ENABLED in order to play, as the resource pack adds over 600+ custom sounds and to DISABLE the annoying custom sounds just do /sound toggle in order to do so.

Some of the features include but not limited to:

• Over 240+ Enchantments
  • 30+ Custom Enchantments
  • 600+ Custom Sounds Effects
  • Custom Mob Drops
  • Custom Drop rates for the Ender Dragon
  • Custom Death Logic
  • Custom XP Logic
  • Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Rewards
  • Crates System
  • Custom Voting System
  • Custom Vote Party System
  • Discord Sync
  • Custom Webstore and In-Game GUI
  • Jobs to gain money and xp
  • Auction House
  • Timed Helpful Hints
  • Custom Tags
  • Leaderboards
  • Playtime rewards
  • Custom Survival Kits
  • Claim Protection
and so much more!

I would also love to hear any feedback on the server as well. Let me know in the comments below.

seizon-banner-Full-Size.gif

Discord: https://discord.gg/rDfxHAEmSR

Last edited: