Offering Teaching important csgo things you need everyday! (Free version is there)

Otto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so in the start my discord is Otto#0069 you can contact me there anytime or just add to friend or you can just reply here but if ur interested about the good training u should say about it in discord!

Some info about me: I am Otto and I have 1300 hours of csgo i have been a huge fan of csgo esports and i have explored a lot of their games how they move, what kind of ways they use at hard situation in the matches! And you're probably thinking i am just a kid but i am 14 years old and i really sound like 11 years old when i speak english sometimes lol thats it.

I am ready to teach some starting things for free there is just little tips go in the end if you're interested about starting training. And i got a better training for csgo skins we can talk about it in discord dms. In better training i will teach in the start about good grenades, positions and hard jumps/good spots after that i will tell some tips and tricks like about movement like bhop and then i will play with you 1 wingman match and i watch your movements in the match and same time i will help after that i will show you some aim practice workshop maps what can help u with your aim. And maps what i will help you to learn is Mirage, Dust, Inferno, Nuke and Vertigo. If training didn't help at all u can get refunded but it can take 14 days to get refunded because trade bans after trade is a thing... Now your probably thinking how much they take of your precious time Starting Training will take just 5 mins probably and Good Training will take about an Hour and there is 3 times training at one buy!

Last edited: