Requesting MCParty - Recruiting Managers, Developers, and Builders

Leila

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
INTRODUCTION
Hi there, I own a Minecraft Server named MCParty. We pride ourselves on our inclusivity and providing a safe place for our members alike. Recently, it became a bit dead, but I'm working to resurrect her. I need someone who's willing to join my team and work alongside me to revolutionize my server and maintain it with me. These positions are volunteered.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
-A manager to help manage the server and assist with tasks and whatnot
-Someone who can create clean configurations that is willing to join my team and become the main developer to code plugins and help release content/fix bugs.
-Builders who can help build new maps for the server and are interested in being in a higher position to organize buildings.

WHAT I'M OFFERING
-A given role built upon trust. Please understand you will not be given a rank with such permission straight away.
-A friendly community to call your own.
-Panel access given after evaluation

REQUIREMENTS
-Ability to sign/agree to a contract/agreement
-A resume or any form of outline/proof you are able to do the work requested.
-A reputable background
-Support of the LGBTQIA+ and all groups of people. (I am aware this is a controversial topic, however, my server is built around providing a safe place and I would not like to introduce anyone who is actively homophobic). DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE

SERVER INFO

-IP: play.mcparty.us
-BEDROCK IP: bedrock.mcparty.us 19132
-Discord Link: https://discord.gg/77j2ynT8kQ

CONTACT INFO
PLEASE JOIN MY DISCORD AND CONTACT ME DIRECTLY VIA PRIVATE MESSAGES.
leila#7989

Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to see you message me.