Offering 1 on 1 coaching service | 14 years of CS | GE | FACEiT lvl 10

Delinx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I have been coaching CS part-time for about 3 years now and been playing it for over 14, played in numerous tier 3 teams and encouraged all kinds of issues, for many I found solutions for some only compromises. My focus is on the mechanical aspects of the game, mainly aiming and movement, so these are the areas I am most experienced in. Mentality and being able to stay calm and make the right decisions when everything goes wrong is something I have learned as well.

I started as a silver in late 2014 and worked my way up to GE, then to level 10 on FACEiT. I never found this game easy, but with determination and dedication I was able to learn and work through issues, that determination allowed me to progress and outgrow people who were better than me initially but did not learn to put in the hard work required to keep improving. My goal is to teach you how to coach yourself, so you could find the best possible solutions and make routines fit for your unique needs, almost nothing I teach is easy and will require hard work.

You can check out my article & video on "4 Routines for Practicing Aim in CS:GO" which teaches you about my approach and logic I apply to developing aiming exercises during my own practice.

You can read more about me, check out reviews, and purchase coaching from me or other coaches on gamersrdy.com

My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/Delinx and my other social links are on delinx.me