Offering Kahpot Services πŸ• - Rich and Fancy High Quality Embeds πŸ’¬ - Discord Server Setups πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ - Cloning Servers Service βš™οΈ - Bots/Perms πŸ€– - Cheap πŸ’Έ

Kahpot

Kahpot Vanilla#2888
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Click me to see Kahpot's Linktr.ee!
Not working alone!
Kahpot Services πŸ• is now a team 😎
A team of Discord Server Designers to make your Discord Server
even better!
About our services:
  • We do charge for our services and do (NOT) work for free under any circumstance.
  • A list of our Discord experience will be listed below along with what we can provide to your server setup.
  • All of our services are served with side-by-side high-quality support, No matter what the price is.
Who are we?
The Leader of the team and Service Provider, Kahpot πŸ•
A
Discord Community Manager with 5+ years of experience, I know how to make your server in a way you've never seen before.
Service Provider, DajiDude
:DajiDude~1:

I owned many large servers and still manage them to this day. I design Discord Servers and I can provide advice for your server.

Our experience so far:
Kahpot's Experience:
Community Manager in Deduction - an Israeli Community with more than 30K Members.
Admin at
Friday Night Moddin' Community - a Worldwide Community with more than 40K Members.

DajiDude's Experience:
I have owned a few large Discord Servers - Xploshi's Paradise, The Blantados Server, and The [REDACTED] Gang.
Currently owning
YAFS. (clickable)

Our Job?
make your server more Welcoming for new members to join, Very Detailed, Clear, and Fancy! Including the following:
More info is located on our Click the text! page
HOT πŸ”₯- Fancy & Detailed Embed Messages - Embeds exist to make a message beautiful and fancy, so why don't we break the limit? We create embeds in a way you've probably never seen in a regular Discord server.

Permissions/Bot Setups - We use many different kinds of bots, We know the right bot(s) for your server depending on the community, What the server is about, etc. it also comes along with full permissions and necessary channel setups.

Custom Discord Server entirely from Sketch - We can create/recreate your dream Discord server however you'd like, With channel permissions, Bots and Fancy embeds included. A server that you've never seen before on Discord.

Copy your Favorite Discord Server 1 by 1 - We can copy your favorite Discord server including permissions, Exact channel permissions and roles, Then give you its ownership!

Unlimited Warranty - If there is a mistake in one of the messages, or you want to edit it a bit, Well, You can always contact us to change it for FREE, Out of charge!

Why choose us?
We're a loyal, Experienced team of Discord server designers who will grow your server member income and of course, Make it a warming and loving interface for new members.
We're trying to make our prices as budget as possible, But still get the best quality out of your setup, We're always online for requests from our customers and try our best to be your loyal service.

Limits:
We support multiple languages such as English, Hebrew, Polish and Portuguese.

We do not code the bots we invite to your server, We do not offer such a thing.

Commissions can take up to
2-3 weeks until completion, depending on the commission itself.
All payments are made with
Ko-Fi Click on the Ko-Fi text! , Or bank transfers if you're from Israel.

Interested? Wanna ask more questions?
Start a conversation with one of us on this forum or contact us on this thread. for any questions about the service, You can also send a DM to one of us on Discord: Kahpot Vanilla#2888 OR DajiDude#8888

Last edited: