Offering ⭐Minecraft content advertising on TikTok [cheap, 102k followers]

complex0

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I am excited to announce the launch of my TikTok and video creation services. As a TikTok creator and video editor, I have a passion for creating engaging and visually appealing content that stands out from the crowd.

I offer a range of services to help businesses and individuals create compelling TikTok and video content, including:

• TikTok video creation: I can help you come up with ideas and concepts for your TikTok videos, and bring them to life with professional editing and production.
  • Video editing: Whether you have raw footage that needs to be polished or an existing video that needs some tweaks, I have the skills and software to help.
  • Motion graphics: Adding motion graphics and special effects can take your videos to the next level. I can help you create custom graphics and animations to enhance your content.
I am committed to delivering high-quality, creative content that helps you stand out on TikTok and beyond. If you're interested in working with me, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'd love to help you bring your vision to life!

Discord: keko#6637
E-mail: [email protected]

Pricing:

Video creation <15sec --> 10$
Video creation 15sec+ --> 20$

Video creation <15sec & posting on my tiktok --> 35$
Video creation 15sec+ & posting on my tiktok --> 50$

*Payment options PayPal or Crypto