Hellooooo Everyone!

Utilizations

Manager & Developer
Superior
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello.

Well, I feel like i'm writing a journal or diary at this point already, so let's see how this goes. Apologies in advance if this is shockingly bad.
Anyways lets get into it. My name is Utilizations - Also go by Brandon (My irl name), I am 19 (Birthday 23rd April 2004), I live in the UK.
I am a sort of Tech wizard as my family calls me because all i have done growing up is use these boring things i click buttons on.
I have been apart of Minecraft since 2012, I have been into computers since 2014, I currently work in Management/Administration as my IRL job, outside of Minecraft and computers. My place manufactures military sounding systems, fire alarms, communication devices + more. Pretty boring, tell me about it.
I have devoted most of my lovely life to games, and doing things I never make money for, because that's the type of person I am. I have been offering services on games for 4-5 years, and i do like to play games - but I get bored being lonely so i end up loosing taste for the game after a few weeks.

Unfortunately I am ginger, I am skinny, but pretty muscular - I used to do boxing, and MMA.
Uhm... Not sure what else to say - check out my profile and find out what services I offer - and feel free to message me for my PayPal - as I own motorbikes and they cost too much for me to keep up with :) Thanks.

Also add my discord 'utilizations.' as i need friends.

P.S please read all of this - as it was painful to write every letter of that. Bye.​