Requesting Aethoria in desperate need of investors - staffing costs

RubyEyedReaper

VIP
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
🌌Aethoria MMORPG by SentryCraft: Beyond the Ordinary in Minecraft 🌌
Greetings. My name is Ruby, and as the founder and owner of SentryCraft and the realm of Aethoria, I've always envisioned breaking the mold. True to our slogan, we're "Not Just Another Minecraft Server." We see Minecraft not merely as a game, but as a boundless sandbox, and with Aethoria, we aim to redefine what's conceivable within its expansive universe.

🎨 Harnessing the Sandbox: Infinite Possibilities Await
Minecraft's true potential isn't in the blocks we see but in the worlds we can imagine. In Aethoria, we’re reshaping the sandbox, intertwining the complexities of titles like WoW with the limitless horizons of Minecraft, offering an MMORPG experience unlike any other.

🚀 What Makes Aethoria Stand Out:
  1. Gleaning from MMORPG Legends: While infused with inspirations from classics, Aethoria pioneers its own path, offering systems and narratives uniquely tailored to our vision.
  2. Innovative Interfaces: We've gone beyond Minecraft's traditional grid GUI, introducing an immersive and intuitive HUD and GUI.
  3. Epic Landscapes & Narratives: Aethoria's expansive, detailed map is more than blocks; it’s an evolving saga, a testament to the creative prowess of the Minecraft engine.

🌎 Reaching Beyond the Minecraft Community
While rooted in Minecraft, Aethoria beckons all MMORPG aficionados. By pushing the sandbox's limits, we aim to captivate audiences beyond Minecraft's regulars, ushering in a new wave of enthusiasts.

🛍 Aethoria in the Physical Realm
To complement our expansive digital vision, we're introducing Aethoria-themed merchandise. With tools like the Cricut Maker at our disposal(I own), we're set to forge a tangible bond with our community, offering unique collectibles and further establishing our brand.

💼Our Critical Need: Talent and Expertise
Our vision for Aethoria is vast, but to bring this vision to life, we need the right talent. We urgently seek financial support to cover staffing costs for dedicated builders and developers. These individuals are pivotal in ensuring Aethoria not only takes flight but soars beyond expectations.

Join Our Quest Beyond Boundaries
At SentryCraft, we're not bound by the confines of the familiar. We dream, innovate, and craft experiences that stand out. With your investment, we can continue our journey to reshape the standards of sandbox gaming and bring aboard the talent necessary to achieve our goals. Your belief and support is an investment not just in a project, but in a groundbreaking vision – one that dares to be more than "Just Another Minecraft Server." With dedication and innovation, RubyEyedReaper Founder and Owner of SentryCraft & Aethoria The money would be used mostly for staffing costs. I would prefer to hire someone over just random commission work.

For a deeper exploration of this opportunity, please reach out to RubyEyedReaper on Discord.

My experience comes from the understanding of mmorpg games as well as I use to run wow private servers for 3 years around 11 years ago just before my son was born. I have not had much time in my life till now, I'm not expecting release any time soon I don't want to set a time and not come threw on it. I know this isn't something that's going to be done in a few months. my builders are pretty amazing. I only have 1 head dev at the moment that I pay for, the core and API is being worked on. as well as i pay 2 builders a Lead Builder which is doing the world paint and world its self right now and a temporary builder who is only with me till December due to other obligations they took a part time potation
2. map layout.jpg
2023-10-05_17.21.27.png
2023-10-27_21.50.09.png
2023-10-27_21.53.51.png
2023-10-11_18.01.04.png

Last edited: