Offering im a pro RL player, can coach any rank apart from SSL

Qplik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im on eu, 14 got mic and can coach/give tips to any rank even GC. The only rank i cant help is SSL since that's the highest and best rank. i am doing this free if you need me then you can DM my discord: Qplik#5723

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me on discord so we can discuss :) i am bronze 1 div 1 because I’ve been recently playing really bad
Discord @ = 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐚𝐦 π’π‘πžπ«π₯𝐨𝐜𝐀 π’πœπ¨π­π­ 𝐇𝐨π₯𝐦𝐞𝐬#1207 (these are fonts, my username)

Raf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im raf I’m silver 3 division 4 I would like you to be my coach because you are very experienced an you could help me get to gold by helping me improve on certain areas.

Vert

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Vert I'm plat 2 and I'm looking for a rocket league coach. I have a mic good audio so we can communicate flawlessly. And I think you would be a great coach for me because your experienced and I think you can point out the things I'm doing wrong. My goal is to become mechanically and smartly good. I hope you consider this offer. My discord is Verticy#9972

Mr. Yeet 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, My name is Jackson, I would really like some rocket league coaching to get better at the game.
I have about 300 hours in rocket league and my rank is around gold 2 right now. can you send me a DM at A Random Plat 2#5001
please? I would really appreciate it

JodyStephens

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im on eu, 14 got mic and can coach/give tips to any rank even GC. The only rank i cant help is SSL since that's the highest and best rank. i am doing this free if you need me then you can DM my discord: Qplik#5723
Yo my dc is It'sJody#0777 and your one didnt work, but feel free to dm me whenever your free

TheMemesAreClean

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im a plat 1/gold 3 can you teach me the ways to be better also discord user is π•Έπ–Žπ–π–π–†π–Žπ–‘ π•²π–”π–—π–‡π–†π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–›#2740