Offering Rocket league coach with plenty of experience

Venice1307

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, im Venice, been on highest rank of RL for last few years but then stopped playing seriously and went all out into coaching kinda. Now and then ill still play for fun on stream but mostly want to help people.

- My twitch channel with vods with replay analysis i did before feel free to check it out

https://discord.gg/myJXrDHNrU -My coaching DISCORD with all info you need, please read introduction tab when you join before anything else, thank you.

Last edited:

LilCosa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I an in gold in in dire need for coaching, is there a way I can get coached amazingly, quickly, and easily? If there is please let me know

Thinking

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking for a coach that could teach me rotations and analysing my surroundings. I’m am trying to reach diamond. Thank you!

leanclutch

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May you please coach me i am struggling to rank up in ones but when i play casually against my plat friends i stay on par with them can you please help me also learn more mechanics. my discord is ⚡ahmed⚡#6666.

mm_27plays

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey can u coach me im gold and struggling to rank up I've joined ur discord but it says i have to pay, are some parts free or do i have to pay for you to coach ms