Offering Rocket League FREE GC1 Coaching!

Cozmo

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I Have added everyone that has inputted their Discord and # as a reply. If you have not yet done so and want coaching, please add your Discord and #, Thank You!!

czc3290

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethn#4245 on discord i dont really know what i need to improve on to rank up and also wanna learn some things about freestyling im on est

leanclutch

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May you please coach me i am struggling to rank up in ones but when i play casually against my plat friends i stay on par with them can you please help me also learn more mechanics. my discord is ⚡ahmed⚡#6666.

SteadyStep

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Rocket League Coach looking to teach people below Grand Champion rank.

I teach Positions, Rotations, Proper times to commit, Ground play, Freestyling, How to rank up and much more.

MUST require MICROPHONE and play on US-East region.

I am a 14 year old GC and love to teach. I have had several happy clients rank up and improve their game sense and/or mechanics. I have probably taught over 50 players and 95% of them have ranked up in the next few days after our coaching. If you want to improve, I am the one to go to.

If you are interested in me coaching you, please reply to this thread with your DISCORD username AND pin.

This is 100% FREE!

Thank You!
I would like to be coached in 1s, I am Diamond 3 and my discord username and tag is SteadyStep#1297

Rav3n

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I teach Positions, Rotations, Proper times to commit, Ground play, Freestyling, How to rank up and much more.

I am a 14 year old GC and love to teach. I have had several happy clients rank up and improve their game sense and/or mechanics. I have probably taught over 50 players and 95% of them have ranked up in the next few days after our coaching. If you want to improve, I am the one to go to.

If you are interested in me coaching you, please reply to this thread with your DISCORD username AND pin.

This is 100% FREE!

Thank You!
Hey. My dis is rav3n "/#8044

perry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello i would love for you to coach me im 13 in d2 but not sure if i deserve it i would say maby plat 3 as im losing 70% of my games cuz i just started playing i would love to learn from you my discord is 2Tomoe#7838

Bananaguy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is 100% FREE!

Thank You!
hey im Gold 2 and need coaching my discord is bananaguy#9999