Offering ⭐OneStopServers.com⭐ Non-Profit ⭐ Custom ⭐

• Thread starter Deleted member 1123
  • Start date

Jaaaaack

Server Management
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very eye-appealing thread! Well done.

Do you guys have any previous customers that can vouch for your services? I think having reliable vouchers makes selling your product a lot easier and more efficient.

D

Deleted member 1123

Very eye-appealing thread! Well done.

Do you guys have any previous customers that can vouch for your services? I think having reliable vouchers makes selling your product a lot easier and more efficient.
We do but unfortunately not from this site! I am considering making a vouch section on discord but I want to grow the website more before I do that. Also, sorry for the long time to respond. Been busy with stuff but I am back now <3

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting it here as I needed a brand new server list but the only way we can get players is by making the serverlist more popular because its useless if theres only players voting and not players searching for servers

D

Deleted member 1123

Thanks for posting it here as I needed a brand new server list but the only way we can get players is by making the serverlist more popular because its useless if theres only players voting and not players searching for servers
We are currently working that right now and are in contact with numerous people to help us with that :)