Offering FREE C2 Coaching

Boxes

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys!
I'm Boxes and I'm a FREE C2 coach! I believe that I won't be able to coach anyone higher than Diamond 1 but I can give it a try.

Do I pay you anything?
The only thing I ask in return is for you to vouch for me on this thread and a positive reputation on my profile!

What's do I receive?
Sessions are 30-60 minutes. I guarantee 30 minute but am willing to go up to 60 if I see a need for it.

How do I get in touch?
To get in touch with me reply to this post with your discord and I'll add you.

Looking forward to coaching you!

dinoriq_waterfox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
I'm Boxes and I'm a FREE C2 coach! I believe that I won't be able to coach anyone higher than Diamond 1 but I can give it a try.

Do I pay you anything?
The only thing I ask in return is for you to vouch for me on this thread and a positive reputation on my profile!

What's do I receive?
Sessions are 30-60 minutes. I guarantee 30 minute but am willing to go up to 60 if I see a need for it.

How do I get in touch?

im a silver 2 in 1's and gold 1 in 2's can you help me get better at rocket league?

discord- dinoriq_waterfox#0969

Ryzz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a gold 2 in 2v2s can u plz coach me to get better? My discord is Ryzz#6969 lol but that it

Neg1igent

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My username on discord is Negligent#9984 and I'm plat 3 in 1's and I feel like if I can get a bit more game sense i would be able to make it to diamond.

Last edited:

milanvhd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi me and my friend are D3 and trying to get c1 in 2's we need a coach to see what we are doing wrong so we can improve for that and get better my disc is milan_vhd#6969

Message #looking-for-game

AsianCat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I would like to get coached it's hard for me to get out of platinum 3.
I want to get better then I am my discord is Asian Cat#9048

codromol21

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i would like to be coached im gold/plat and am trying to get better mechanically and trying to be a more consistent player, my discord is DINFXX#9484

vlc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a Diamond 2 struggling to keep in diamond because of my bad rotations and bad ball hits. My discord is "a person#1234" Thank you.

MikeWazowski

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

Do I pay you anything?

What's do I receive?

How do I get in touch?

im a gold 1 and I need help to get better since I get a lot of higher ranked players