Gamer Palace

BlueStinger475

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all, and welcome to gamer palace, a place where gamers can join together and game, or just hang out, do not be afeard , and do not be shy, cause thou are all welcome hither.

● the server is a kid friendly server, so no cussing, or inappropriate chatting(we also abide by the tos).

● hither 'in the server, there are also promotional channels, for youtube, twitch, social medias, and e'en discord servers.

● at the instant , the server is bawbling, and growing softly, the chats are sometimes factious.

● hither , i also got multiple gaming channels, i may add moe to join, for other games that many people play.

● there is a suggestions channel, so if thou hast any suggestions, thou aye put something there

● as for trolls, spammers, and raiders, i got a jail channel, i shall hast 'em muted would they cause any trouble, and they spam 'i n that channel all they do lack, and none shall wot. Cause they shall be occulted.

the server is growing softly, yet thats fine. I am bidding a bunch of gamers, join along 'in gamer palace