Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We currently got
earth
practice/duels
murder mystery

More games in future!

Make sure to check it out and rate the server ;)

Server address - arcadianetwork.in

discord - https://discord.gg/FMcK3HhNpr

Also looking for practice streamers/youtubers and earth youtubers/streamers
Our earth is just like a earth smp but with a few features that made our earth unique!

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

I'm going to go ahead and rate your server. I will give you a full response on what I like and what could be changed in my opinion. However, what feedback I do give please do not take to heart. I do not mean any intent to put you down, give me 10 minutes and I will give you a full response /rating on your server!

~Lawd

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there again,

RATING ON THE SERVER

SPAWN
6/10

You may be wondering why have I given this section a 6, there wasn't much to go off on the spawn.

- You can see the flat land around the spawn, not just avoid. https://gyazo.com/c50876307f1632e5526370c53f973baf
- Server spawn is a little dull on the outskirts.
+ Middle of the spawn looks alright, just the outskirts as mentioned above.
+ I love the practice of bot fighting, however, the bot is rather aggressive on "easy" (NoDeBuff), most practice bots are less aggressive for example: when eating they don't attack but yours does, I don't know if that's how you want it but it's overall good on the practice side.

Note: I didn't get to check the other game modes due to not many players on, murder mystery, and bed wars.

Discord 4/10

As a discord server creator, I'm not pleased with what I have seen. However, I am not here to put you down. :)

- The discord server is really not appetizing to the eye, very jumbled/messy.
- It is hard to get around the discord and add icons or emojis to each channel to make them stand out.
- Earth chat, make like logs or something for it, it's in the chat people talk in and doesn't look as pleasing.

Note: If you ever do need some assistance within the future I am free, as I have said I do not mean to shame or put you and your server down. What I have said is my honest opinion and view, If you feel offended or harassed you may contact another staff member to report me (hopefully not). However, I wish you the best of luck with your server!!

Have a good night or day and good luck,

~Lawd

EDIT: As your server is "cracked", from what I have read cracked servers are illegal. However, it doesn't say anything about breaking Minecraft EULA "Cracked Minecraft servers and clients are considered illegal ", thought I'd let you know at least. :)

Last edited:

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the review, My network is still new and the reason for my network having less players is a bigger network had a reset for their earth server that to right 2 hours after mine so not many actually played my network because people didn't really appreciate the fact that we had kids playing in our server that is 13-16 year old players.

Anyways the earth chat is for us to talk to players so they can communicate about stuff that they cannot do in game aka time zone issues. We often have discord apps in our andriod/ios so we can actually just talk to your town mates about the work he or she had left. Many just use it to know whats going on so we don't really have to play minecraft all day.

And about the discord I agree its messy but I'm not a fan of adding emojis on channels as they totally look like a discord server owned by a kid.

But anyways thanks for the review I agree the server is a mess but I'm trying to finish it as soon as possible so its complete and about the flat world I just left it cuz not many care about it

You are more than welcomed to join again after a while to review us again!

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rate my server update

New gamemodes

We recently had a earth server featuring 1.8 combat mechanics

Now we are introducing a Earth server with a bigger scale that features 1.9 combat mechanics

We even have a new gamemode called skyblock which has been released recently and players have been enjoying it!

We are even working on bedwars right now due to it being on the server selector for over a month!

Lawd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

That is amazing to hear! I shall give your server a second review soon. I am happy to hear to have listened to what I have said and taken it into consideration.

I really do understand on the behalf of adding "emojis", what I do mean is like fonts or just little icons, it makes the channels jump up/stand out (example below!). I am more than happy to come back on and give it a full blown review once again! I am happy I have gotten a response from you, most people don't because it is seen as hate. I really wish you luck and keep an eye out for my second review/rate!!!

If you ever need help with anything in the future please feel free to message me on discord (found below).

Discord example: https://gyazo.com/ef508c4859fe21678254ffbb93d21c83

GreenArrow99

2021 Janurary Member
Superior
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I closed arcadia network and opened a seperate skyblock server
here
arcadiaskyblock.joinjava.net
so uh make sure to check it out!