Service ⚡️ Space's Configurations · Fast, Reliable, Cheap ⚡️

Space

Staff Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello GameAgora!

ABOUT ME
My name is Space and I'm offering fast, reliable, and cheap configurations. I have 5+ years experience in Minecraft plugin and server configuration and I'm seeking new opportunities to expand my services! I specialize in all types of configuration, ranging from singular plugins to entire server setups.

EXPERIENCE
I've worked for many large networks such as SpaceMC, MCWars and FadeCloud. Over the years, I've gained more experience to help me perfect my services, leading me to become a reliable and affordable configurator.

PRICING
As mentioned in my title, my pricing is cheap and affordable. I don't charge much for my services and complete everything in a timely manner. All prices are to be discussed and negotiated via DMS, where I can best accommodate you. Don't hesitate to contact me, as I can promise I can adjust my pricing to your budget.

CONTACT ME
If you are seriously interested in my services, do not hesitate to contact me via Discord. Because I like to best accommodate my customers and make them feel valued, I am willing to provide a demo or example configuration with as many tweaks and adjustments to your liking.

DISCORD
My Discord is Space#6860
My Discord ID is 828367007916228620
Please confirm on site or leave a comment on this thread stating you've contact me.

Looking forward to all future inquiries with you all!