Offering GC Coaching

Dolphin.xZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old Champion 2 and I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
VERY Experienced in Rocket League.
A lot of experience in Tournaments.
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:
While I'm coaching you we will be on a call (Microphone recommended) and I'll teach you the basics in a private match. We will do some 1v1's , practicing mechanics and many more. While we 1v1 I'll see your strengths and weaknesses to find out what we need to work on. After the 1v1 we will practice on your weak points.

You may tip any amount of money you would like. This is not a do this is out of generosity.

While I'm doing Vouch Copies (9/15 Taken), the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

After all the Vouch Copies are taken, I will be taken payment for sessions (To be announced).

Feel free to reach out to me for a session!
Reply to this thread with your discord and I'll be in touch.
Dolphin.xZ /disc
my hashtag is 9094
im simons friend

Dolphin.xZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old Champion 2 and I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:
While I'm coaching you we will be on a call (Microphone recommended) and I'll teach you the basics in a private match. We will do some 1v1's , practicing mechanics and many more. While we 1v1 I'll see your strengths and weaknesses to find out what we need to work on. After the 1v1 we will practice on your weak points.

You may tip any amount of money you would like. This is not a do this is out of generosity.

While I'm doing Vouch Copies (9/15 Taken), the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

After all the Vouch Copies are taken, I will be taken payment for sessions (To be announced).

i recommend this coach helped me alot i rate it 10/10

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

hey Ren!

I’m interested in your coaching, could you add me on discord? π•·π–šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–‹π–Šπ–— π•Έπ–”π–—π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜π–™π–†π–—#1207

thank you

REN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey Ren!

I’m interested in your coaching, could you add me on discord? π•·π–šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–‹π–Šπ–— π•Έπ–”π–—π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜π–™π–†π–—#1207

thank you
I am having trouble adding your discord add mine instead ᴿᴱᴺ⁢⁢ツ#2433

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having trouble adding your discord add mine instead ᴿᴱᴺ⁢⁢ツ#2433
That is maybe because I’ve changed my name. Watch out for this: Leopold James Fitz-Simmons! That is my account. Sorry for the late reply i had exam week and other irl stuff.

Infernojb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old I was a GC but had a break off the game but i am still champ 3. I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

im intrested in your coaching and want advice, Inferno#9161

Asian443

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old I peaked at GC 2 but had a break off the game but i am still champ 3. I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

While I'm doing FREE COACHING , the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

Can I get coached for free

Rav3n

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old I peaked at GC 2 but had a break off the game but i am still champ 3. I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

While I'm doing FREE COACHING , the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

Hello, I’m low plat and would like some help in 1s my discord is rav3n "/#8044

Asian443

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

Yo can I get coached

mm_27plays

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey can you coach me im gold right now and struggling to rank up in need help with dribbling and the basics my user is Maharshi8

perry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi im very interested in your coacxhing im a d2 who just started im look to re learn the basics and my arial car control such as air dribbles as i can fast arial pretty well just need to deeply learn the basics to a champ level and get good in the air discord- 2Tomoe#7838

mm_27plays

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey ren im gold 1 right now and at one point i was gold 3 i feel like im getting worse and i need a coach to see what im doing wrong my discord is mm_27playz#8943