Offering GC Coaching

Townnzz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, if your vouches haven't been taken yet i'd be pleased if you would be able to coach me. My tag is .tj.#6969

Jackzerz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ren I am a plat 3 div 4 and can't win consistently I usually win 3 lose 3 but I can beat champ 2's mostly and I don't understand what I am doing so wrong against plat 3 to diamond 1 if you could help me it would be very appreciated

REN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello ren I am a plat 3 div 4 and can't win consistently I usually win 3 lose 3 but I can beat champ 2's mostly and I don't understand what I am doing so wrong against plat 3 to diamond 1 if you could help me it would be very appreciated
what is your discord?

Nosheenplaysgame

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am trying to get better in rocket league so I need help and I know your a good coach and here is my discord nosheenplaysgames<3#7818

UnQu3b3cois

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yio
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old Champion 2 and I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
VERY Experienced in Rocket League.
A lot of experience in Tournaments.
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:
While I'm coaching you we will be on a call (Microphone recommended) and I'll teach you the basics in a private match. We will do some 1v1's , practicing mechanics and many more. While we 1v1 I'll see your strengths and weaknesses to find out what we need to work on. After the 1v1 we will practice on your weak points.

You may tip any amount of money you would like. This is not a do this is out of generosity.

While I'm doing Vouch Copies (8/10 Taken), the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

After all the Vouch Copies are taken, I will be taken payment for sessions (To be announced).

Feel free to reach out to me for a session!
Reply to this thread with your discord and I'll be in touch.
id like a coach

simonteforte

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:
I'm REN and I am a 14 year old Champion 2 and I would like to help the lower ranked players to learn the basics.

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:
While I'm coaching you we will be on a call (Microphone recommended) and I'll teach you the basics in a private match. We will do some 1v1's , practicing mechanics and many more. While we 1v1 I'll see your strengths and weaknesses to find out what we need to work on. After the 1v1 we will practice on your weak points.

You may tip any amount of money you would like. This is not a do this is out of generosity.

While I'm doing Vouch Copies (8/10 Taken), the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

After all the Vouch Copies are taken, I will be taken payment for sessions (To be announced).

im interested my discord is simonteforte#5054

Potato

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

Potato

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

Potato.#1725

Champ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ren I got recommended to come to you, Im gold 3/plat in 1s and 2s I would love some coaching
Thanks. Discord is champ#3363

KT_60Hz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

About Myself:

Why Me:
Able to talk on Discord

How the coaching goes:

While I'm doing Vouch Copies (9/15 Taken), the only thing I ask for in return is a vouch and a Positive Reputation on here. If you do not do either of those, a scam report will be opened against you.

my discord is Flaky_YT#8857 and my friend simon and i are going to be doing the double coaching session like you told him