Offering GC training

stick

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys my names stick, I was a season 14 and season 1 GC. I currently play on the Youngstown Yetis esports team and have a lot of free time on my hands.

Training: Rotations, Ball control, decision making, Aerial control

Discord: Stick#3701

DM me about what you want to work on and have 2 clips ready and we will go over the clips go into a couple casual matches

Dusk_Knight

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys my names stick, I was a season 14 and season 1 GC. I currently play on the Youngstown Yetis esports team and have a lot of free time on my hands.

Training: Rotations, Ball control, decision making, Aerial control

Discord: Stick#3701

DM me about what you want to work on and have 2 clips ready and we will go over the clips go into a couple casual matches
Hi, I am interested. I'm plat 2 in 2's and i'm diamond 1 in 1's. I would like to be trained in all of the things you mentioned. The only question I have is, do I need to pay you for the lessons or are they free?

My discord is Dusk Knight#2320 I have already sent you a friend request
Talk to you there!

alessandro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey sticks im trying to get coached can you help me im diamond2 this season and trying to get higher and this is my discord C3 Amador#7801

Genova

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a high plat player and looking to improve and taking my skills to the next Level. My discord is ˞˞ #1660. Sorry if the special character causes issues.