My introduction to GameAgora :D

JasmeowTheCat

System Adm
Superior
VIP
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All!

I have decided to make this post since I didn't do one and only just realised lol.

Here's a few facts about myself which will help you get to know me better.

Name: Jasmine.
Occupation: Work full time as a IT Administrator. Online it's System Administration, peoples go to for their installs, configurations and such else.
Hobbies: I enjoy networking, IT, new technology and gadgets. Gaming is also what I enjoy, streaming and working on new projects.
Website: https://jasmeowthecat.lgbt - Recommended you check this out to learn more about me, my services, my portfolio and more. My reviews are here too for my previous work.

Hopefully you all have a good day and I will be posting here on different threads soon. If anyone has an tips for me, that would be great, but I feel it's like any other forum, such as "always use a middleman" and stuff like that. Surprisingly, I am one, and dealt with a few deals in the past.

Some people might make mockery of my name, but I am happy who I am and what I do, and I have known to say "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it."

Some of the things I have repeatedly said is "Patience is virtue", one of my common catchphrases as people seem to always be in a rush 24/7. Take life slower and yolo.

Thanks, Jas x

Last edited:

Spaceley

Flirting With Death
Post Enthusiast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!

Welcome to GameAgora, please make sure to check the Rules & Guidelines page.

Hope you have a good time and good luck on your projects!