Subsequence's - Introduction

Subsequence

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
intro.jpg

(Disclaimer I am a graphic designer but I did not create the 3 logo's you see above)^

Passion for IT, Graphic Design & Development, isn't something that happens overnight. It takes years of passion and dedication to learn the trades and crafts of each industry. I believe IT is an incredibly important field to be apart of, especially for the future. And with the Internet growing more than ever, it's important to work together and continue to actively develop our understanding throughout the different industries. I've taken this passion with an incredible amount of responsibility and I enjoy sharing it with others and making other people's visions come to life.​

workbelow.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker (14).gif
968dd293-e1af-4706-b247-1b00b0aee03f.gif

9dbcfb1f-1933-4b31-87ee-a57f262400f4.gif
f0170db9-d2d9-433a-8dc4-67185c8c1fd8.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

Completed (1).gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

Graphics & Motion Design is what I do. I love to create visions for people and bring there idea's to life. Creating brands & helping services stand out is key for potential clients. I make this possible.

So from Thread Designs, Animated Banners, Trailers, Social Media Marketing & More. Contact me for any Freelance Work and I'll do my best to turn your idea into a reality.​

Last edited: