Offering FREE GRAND CHAMP 2 COACHING!!!

Past daisy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey members of the GameAgora community!

I'm Rob, I am 17 y/o, I have 2 years of coaching experience and I would like to build reputation on the site while helping new players.
At the end of every coaching session, every student MUST leave a vouch.

If You are interested reply to this thread with Your discord.

Accelerator_1

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accelerator#5797

Hit GC in season 14 and typically hang around high C3, currently C2 this season. Hoping to get some pointers to push back into GC.

LowKey

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm Rob, I am 17 y/o, I have 2 years of coaching experience and I would like to build reputation on the site while helping new players.

I need a coaching session im plat 2 with diamond mechanics but im stuck at plat 2 discord:LowKey#2893

Townnzz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi Rob im 14 and new to the game, i play on pc and i was wondering if u could coach me. My tag is .tj.#6969

Jackzerz

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi rob I am 16 and I am stuck in plat 3 div 4 and want to get into diamond 2 to 3 ish I can beat alot of my friends who are champ 2 in ones but not alot of plats I tend to make alot of mistakes but I can't point them out because I just get angry because I lose to diamond 1 and plat 3 but not champ 1 and 2 50 percent of the time my discord is Vigil#9659 If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated

Past daisy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi rob I am 16 and I am stuck in plat 3 div 4 and want to get into diamond 2 to 3 ish I can beat alot of my friends who are champ 2 in ones but not alot of plats I tend to make alot of mistakes but I can't point them out because I just get angry because I lose to diamond 1 and plat 3 but not champ 1 and 2 50 percent of the time my discord is Vigil#9659 If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated
sure thing!

Ducky_rl

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ducky #3846

veerisg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is veer and i would love to have ur coaching, my discord is veer_is_g#0121 add me please

James Bond

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey I am a Gold, but play like a Bronze. I really need help with my aim, aerials, and overall strategy/thinking/planning. There are so many things that a Gold should know, but I don't. Just really bad at the game, half the time can't even hit the ball when its on the ground. Just need help with different things I could do to score/defend/dribble to the other side, cuz right now all of those 3 involve it just being flat on the ground and I bump into it. Really bad, had a previous coach from the discord, but I think he gave up on me xD. I really need your help. Will pay with whatever items I have (although they may be trash idk if they're good or not). I hope you will help me, p0nchok told me about this/you through discord. Thanks. My discord is TheDankMeme#4543.

crownsho_t

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Heyo, I've started the game 3 weeks ago and it seems a lot fun can you teach me good mechanics, rotations, and many important things that you need in rocket league? To be honest, it is my dream to be a proffessional one day by the way my rank in 3s is PLAT 1 didn't get carried, actually grinded. My discord is Carl Wheezr#7651

water2.0

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi could you help me out my epic is: waterisbotTiktok and my discord is Water2.0#6043 love if you could help me out because i suck and cant find anyone to play with im almost learned air dribble and flick but im still struggling withs lots please add me on discord if u get this

Last edited: