Offering FREE GRAND CHAMP 2 COACHING!!!

TheRealLTB

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey members of the GameAgora community!

I'm Rob, I am 17 y/o, I have 2 years of coaching experience and I would like to build reputation on the site while helping new players.
At the end of every coaching session, every student MUST leave a vouch.

If You are interested reply to this thread with Your discord.
Hey I am an around plat player and I would like coaching as I want to improve
@
TheRealLTB#7181

Nyyttimyytti

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im plat 1 in 1v1 and diamond 1 in doubles and 3v3 could i get some coaching on how i can get better my discord is Nyyttimyytti#5179

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm Rob, I am 17 y/o, I have 2 years of coaching experience and I would like to build reputation on the site while helping new players.

hey! I’m interested in your coaching, i self am new and I’m a bronze 2 div 1 player in 2v2.... My @ on discord is 𝓟𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓘𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂#1207. I have 20 friend request so please reply to this thread what your discord is so i know who to accept.

xsensei15

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My discord ....
boy#5520

xsensei15

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My discord is boy#5520
In gold 2 and am stuck and need to improve on mechanics and other stuff. Hope to be trained by you rob!

Blazing_Bullet

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey there, I've started this game since free to play the game out in the Epic Games store and would like to ask for some coaching. Currently, I am a Plat 3 in 1's and want to know how to better my mechanics. My main focus is learning speed kickoffs and to learn when to aerial. My discord is AwesomeObbyOfficial#5524 and I would appreciate all the help I could get!

Masterman650

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Discord is pls help lost acc 👑 BLAD#9659 im silver 1 in 2s and i feel like my aeriels are to slow and my timings in my saves and shots are off

Fxbian

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My discord is Fxbian#2825 , whenever you have time i would like some coaching , currently gold 3 trying to push for plat.

SOHAN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Epic Curry Master#4014

Hose

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently a mid plat and dont realyl know what i need to improve on specifically your help would be absolutely great my discord is ホース Hose#3290

Past daisy

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
H
Hey I am a Gold, but play like a Bronze. I really need help with my aim, aerials, and overall strategy/thinking/planning. There are so many things that a Gold should know, but I don't. Just really bad at the game, half the time can't even hit the ball when its on the ground. Just need help with different things I could do to score/defend/dribble to the other side, cuz right now all of those 3 involve it just being flat on the ground and I bump into it. Really bad, had a previous coach from the discord, but I think he gave up on me xD. I really need your help. Will pay with whatever items I have (although they may be trash idk if they're good or not). I hope you will help me, p0nchok told me about this/you through discord. Thanks. My discord is TheDankMeme#4543.
Hey, your discord ID was invalid

Devonhenderson

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Devon#3884