Hi, I'll go right to it and post some suggestions I believe would make the platform look tidier.
- Add a custom scrollbar, the default browser ones are ugly and don't match the black and red theme. It's also extremely easy to add.
- Alter the warning above the resources section (check spoiler). It's ugly that it's just big enough to create a second line. You could also turn "harmful and abusive content" into a link that goes to GameAgora's resource guidelines.
- Change the discord link in the navbar to open on a new tab instead of the current one.
- The about page has capitalization that doesn't make sense, e.g "its users to Offer and Request services freely.", "(Designs, Development, Etc)."
- Some forum icons have inconsistent colors (check spoiler).
- The text color for when hovering over profile buttons is way too dark (check spoiler, I'm hovering over "Feedback Stats", next to "About").
- Add meta for links so that some of their contents show when linked (check spoiler).
- Add CDN and caching instead of directly displaying media.
- Add vanity links (could also be a rank perk), so that users can create links like www.gameagora.net/members/norska