Some suggestions

Norska

Java Developer
Superior
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'll go right to it and post some suggestions I believe would make the platform look tidier.

1. Add a custom scrollbar, the default browser ones are ugly and don't match the black and red theme. It's also extremely easy to add.
  2. Alter the warning above the resources section (check spoiler). It's ugly that it's just big enough to create a second line. You could also turn "harmful and abusive content" into a link that goes to GameAgora's resource guidelines.
    1645797969347.png
  3. Change the discord link in the navbar to open on a new tab instead of the current one.
  4. The about page has capitalization that doesn't make sense, e.g "its users to Offer and Request services freely.", "(Designs, Development, Etc)."
  5. Some forum icons have inconsistent colors (check spoiler).
    1645798239573.png
  6. The text color for when hovering over profile buttons is way too dark (check spoiler, I'm hovering over "Feedback Stats", next to "About").
    1645798316375.png
  7. Add meta for links so that some of their contents show when linked (check spoiler).
    1645798499801.png
  8. Add CDN and caching instead of directly displaying media.
  9. Add vanity links (could also be a rank perk), so that users can create links like www.gameagora.net/members/norska

p0nchok

Owner
Owner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your suggestions!
I'll have to check how to implement some of these but the concept is fantastic.
Thanks again!

p0nchok

Owner
Owner
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Thankfully I just managed to implement most of these and am working on the rest!
Fixed 1-3 thus far